Fines HHBC is a Family Owned and Operated Lumber & Building Materials store in Cornwall Ontario. We have a new fleet of trucks and are the only local yard with a drive through lumberyard
Customer Service Associate
We are looking to hire an energetic and outgoing individual that enjoys the rush of a happy customer, well served. Our customer service associate's are responsible to ensure customers in our stores have the best possible experience!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Working around our customer service desk answering emails, helping customers, answering phones and completing quotes
- Helping customers around the sales floor in all departments of our store
- Working with customers on their special orders. Completing quote, order, purchase order along with communication to completion
- Putting away stock, re-merchandising, organizing product and setting up product displays
- Assisting in our paint department, garden centre, lumberyard and on our cashes
- Aisle maintenance including price changes, product cycling and other required maintenance
- Assisting customers loading their vehicles with things like paint, soil, lumber, garden furniture, etc.
- We have available positions that would specialize in departments like power tools & hardware, kitchens & bath, as well as flooring and building materials.
- Must have a team oriented mentality looking to constantly collaborate
- Friendly and outgoing personality who loves dealing with the public
- Must have a significant level of comfort using modern point of sale technology and phone technology
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50LBS to assist customers
- Knowledge of lumber and building materials are considered an asset
WHY JOIN US?!
- Family owned and operated business with a great and growing team
- We love to promote and train within! Over 50% of our current staff have been promoted from within to their current role!
- Full benefits program offered after 3 months of service!
- Competitive Wages with a lot of room for growth!
- RRSP Matching!
- Our customers are our family - get to know our customers and they become a part of our team!
Supplemental Pay Types
- 8.5 hour shifts, 5 days per week
- Approximately every other weekend
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
We have instituted all required COVID 19 regulations and barriers. At the time of writing this post our employees are required to wear face masks while on the sales floor. We will continue to adjust and change as authorities require.
Work Location: In person