WRE Development Ltd. is a professionally managed property management company that ensures residents are our first priority.
WRE is recognized for its high quality apartments and offers top-notch customer service to create welcoming and friendly communities. Our management focuses on preventative and proactive maintenance to ensure resident needs and expectations are always met with satisfaction.
WRE has extensive experience in a wide range of residential properties, and employs a team of dedicated and knowledgeable professionals, who strive to maintain open communication and excellent resident relations.
WRE Development Ltd. is looking for qualified candidates to fill the PROPERTY MANAGER position in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Managing a portfolio of multi-family apartment buildings
- Supervise Resident Managers at each property and all support staff
- Perform regular site visits and inspections
- Report to owners on operations, aged receivable reports, and leasing reports.
- Manage the rent application, rental rates, rent collections, renewal and move out process as per RTB regulations.
- Assist leasing staff with leasing efforts
- Maintain excellent client, owner and tenant relations
- Manage tenant complaints, including all verbal and written correspondence
- Supervise all maintenance and repairs along with any approved capital spending, and approve all invoices for payment
- Assist in managing any capital projects
- Coordinate all repairs and maintenance to ensure they comply with building codes and landlord specifications
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the financial position of the properties
- Manage all Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable associated with the properties
All candidates must be outgoing, organized, precise, focused, decisive, and be able to work in a high paced environment.
Experience in property management, and previous management experience is an asset.
Knowledge of Spectra property management software, and the Residential Tenancies Act of Manitoba are an asset.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Property Management: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person