We are hiring CNC operator.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- To be ready to upgrade your skills and to learn doing trimming and warehouse.
Please send your resume to [email protected] or call the office at 2042891570 and ask for Hanelyn or Jocelyn.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$23.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R3G 0P5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Machine Operator: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person