About the role
Adecco is searching for a Bilingual Proposal Writer. As a critical part of the sales team, this role is responsible for coordinating and writing proposals, creating sales presentations and developing other sales collateral in both official languages.
The ideal candidate will have proposal writing experience in a sales-driven corporate environment and strong organizational and PowerPoint skills. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. Above all, we’re results oriented, always looking for opportunities to out-perform ourselves and collectively pushing the limits of what’s possible. It’s more than being accepted, it’s knowing you’re respected.
This position is remote and candidates can be located anywhere in Canada. French/English Bilingualism, fluent in both verbal and written communication, is a requirement to be considered for this opportunity. Adecco believes in offering a mix of flexibility and training so you can work with autonomy making professional, informed decisions. This is an opportunity to join a global brand that is committed to making the future work for everyone. That includes unlocking the potential of our own colleagues by embracing diversity and inclusiveness. Adecco is one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Providers helping to power the prosperity of the economies, societies and markets in which our clients operate. Come join us and be part of turning disruption into direction and evolution into advantage.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating with the Manager, Proposals and the Sales Team, preparing informative, winning proposal documents for prospective and existing clients
- Participating in the development and production of Adecco’s response to tenders including managing timelines, writing, assembling and developing presentations, ensuring document control, and final quality assurance
- Maintaining and promoting prompt information distribution of all bids to interested parties
- Assisting in maintaining and supporting the organization’s repository of corporate literature (inclusive of the RFP library of content)
- Conducting industry specific research to develop compelling sales collateral. Planning and creating targeted sales collateral to support National Sales team initiatives
- Participating in special projects and performing other duties as assigned.
We want to set you up for success! To help us do that, here is what we are looking for from you:
Why choose us?
- Completion of post-secondary education in related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility
- A minimum of three (3) years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferably within the service sector
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word. Strong proficiency in other Microsoft Office products including Excel, Teams and Outlook
- Superior grammatical and writing skills with experience as a final editor to ensure integrity and quality of documents and proposals
- Superior organizational skills. Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and meet deadlines consistently while maintaining high levels of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, along with an ability to influence and motivate others
- Demonstrated ability to work across all levels of the organization to obtain resources and provide support and expertise
- Demonstrated business professionalism, respect for confidentiality and experience handling sensitive information
- Proactive and able to solve problems effectively and rapidly using excellent analytical skills
- Proven consistently high levels of customer service performance with an ability to build and maintain strong relationship.
- Displays a willingness to cooperate and work as part of a team, assisting others when required
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- Bilingualism (French/English) is required
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Puyting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset - that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Do you want to make an impact where it matters most? Apply NOW!
A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be at your best. As a global, multi-brand organisation with many different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.