ABOUT THE JOB:
Within the Trade Support Unit department, of Operations direction, the service Trade Capture (Transaction Modeling) is in charge of booking transactions in the information systems under delegation of the Front Office
Within Societe Generale, you will join the pole Global Banking & Investors Solutions (GBIS), in charge of activities of financing and investment banking, private banking, asset management and securities.
Our Equity and Derivatives (EQD) Team support our market activities (Marketing, Execution and Financing) on Equity and Equity Derivatives.
Specialized on "Structured Products", Trade Support Analysts in this team are working closely with traders, product sellers, research and the back office.
Trading desks are mainly located in Paris, and New York.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR DAY-TO-DAY?
In this context, and in close relationship with the Front Office and all Support functions (Middle-Office, Back-Office, Risk Department, Finance Department, Market Activity Indicators Department, Information Systems Department…), you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Modeling of complex Exotic transactions and negotiated events in the information system, under delegation of the Front Office
- Control the quality and the completeness of the information entered
- Analysis and regulation of the breaks raised by Middle-Office Control and other parties involved in the Front to Back chain
- Coordination between the Front-Office and the other support functions (Middle-Office Control, Back-Office, Risk Department, Finance Department, …) on the processing of requests for information and problem solving.
You’ll also take part to the projects and the transversal tasks of the service:
- Participation in the projects of security and reliability of the control framework
- Participation in the impact analysis as part of development of new activities
- Participation in the design and improvement of production tools in VBA and Python (Booking, Pricing, Communication).