Join a growing, dynamic, successful and profitable company! Royal Scenic is a major air consolidator and tour wholesaler that serves the travel trade exclusively. Our job is to make it easier for travel professionals across the nation to serve their customers better. This position will be based in our Markham, head office.
This role will support the company strategy with a commercial action plan to develop business through existing and new clients. The Marketing Manager will collaborate with the Sales team to increase the clients’ engagement in phase with the company’s priorities. The Marketing Manager will leverage the company’s database to identify opportunities areas for Sales, Operations and Product as well as with our airlines and Tourism Boards partners. This role will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of a range of campaigns across the full marketing mix by making use of available resources.
This role will encompass the elaboration and implementation of marketing strategies, business analysis, brand development, events & trade shows, online & offline marketing, and collateral development & distribution.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Develop and implement a Commercial strategy from a Marketing angle to increase new and existing clients engagement with the Sales team
- Manage the production of the company’s marketing material such as Tour brochure, Sales kit, Webinars, internal and external communication from creation to production
- Manage the financial budget for Marketing for the year as well as each project
- Manage the development and implementation of marketing activity and the appropriate platforms, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Use tracking methods to monitor the effectiveness of each campaign
- Conduct regular Business Intelligence analysis to identify growth opportunities for Sales, Airlines and Tourism Partners. Formulate recommendations to the leadership.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal departments, external agencies/partners/ suppliers.
- Build a strong relationship with our Tourism Boards partners.
- Negotiate Marketing Sponsorship contracts with Tourism Boards and Airlines partners
- Plan, execute and coordinate with the support of the Marketing Specialist the day to day marketing activities to be carried out to maximum effectiveness with other t
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- College diploma or Undergraduate degree with Marketing focus
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Experience in data analysis and recommendation report
- Proficiency level in Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Knowledge in PowerBi will be an asset
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Creative with good copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Google Analytics & social media tools.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $75,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Marketing: 4 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Markham, ON L3R 5J2