The Sea-Sport group of companies is looking for a full-time Supervisor - Sales in Prince Rupert, B.C. the position reports directly to the General Manager and will closely work with our sales team. This would be a great opportunity for someone looking to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic growing company.
About Sea-Sport Outboard Marina Ltd.
Sea-Sport Outboard Marina Ltd. (Sea-Sport) is a family-owned business serving the needs of Northwestern B.C. Our shop provides complete service of all the outboard motors and power equipment we sell. In addition, we provide hydraulic hose assembly and rigging for the marine or industrial needs of Prince Rupert and the surrounding area.
The Supervisor - Sales is responsible for but not limited to assisting staff and customers at Sea-Sport Outboard Marina Ltd and associated businesses. They ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service by meeting all of our customers’ needs are being met.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Organize and coordinate sales representatives schedules
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Recruit, hire, and train new sales representatives
- Receive and report on all sales leads
- Supervise sales representatives and assistants
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Work with sales team when closing sales
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Meet all sales quotas and goals
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
Contact Terry Hodam at [email protected]
- Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Must be friendly and energetic personality with superior communication & customer service skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Experience working in a retail operation is an asset
- General math skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Able to use computer efficiently, send emails and use manufactures websites
- Physical Requirements:
- This position must have good general health and physical ability.
- Supervisor - Saless are required to stand for up to 8 hours per shift and must be able to lift at least 50lbs occasionally.
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, etc.
- All sensory abilities are required as a Supervisor - Sales you will communicate face to face and on the telephone and via computer.
- Working Conditions:
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts
- Exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter to Terry Hodam at [email protected].
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $19.07-$22.47 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Every Weekend
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (preferred)
- Retail management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person