Barnes Wheaton GM – South Surrey is hiring a Full-Time Automotive Sales Consultant!
If you are an automotive sales consultant who wants opportunities for growth, great pay, awesome coworkers, and are passionate about cars, look no further than Barnes Wheaton GM!
Your duty is to provide an outstanding customer service experience for all our customers. You will help them choose the best vehicle to suit their lifestyle, needs, and desires, with your knowledge of the vehicles’ features and capabilities. Be a part of the groundbreaking EV movement, and the first to deliver the incredible upcoming Hummer EV, Silverado EV, Equinox EV, Blazer EV, and Sierra EV to the Canadian buyer.
Wage: Salary + Commission and Bonuses!
Shifts: Flexible, at least 40 hours/week!
- Greet all customers, creating a customer service experience to remember
- Explain the features and operations of any and all vehicles the customer is considering
- Go above and beyond for customers, including researching model availability and optional equipment, delivering vehicles, and answering all questions
- Work with the sales and finance managers to negotiate sales and requirements for financing or leasing, keeping the customer updated throughout all steps
- Make calls and send emails often and consistently to potential buyers
- Stay informed on competitor products and specials, as well as the state of the Canada's automotive market
- Work with a variety of brands including GMC, Chevrolet, and Buick, and witness automotive technology grow and evolve firsthand with the EV movement
What we offer:
- MONEY – It is widely known in our industry that Barnes Wheaton GM has the best and most progressive Salesperson pay plan in the entire city. This can be your opportunity for a better work environment, a better income, and a step-up for your daily life!
- CULTURE – Communication, accountability, transparency, and great vehicles. Every member of our team works hard and has fun while doing it. We all win together.
- BENEFITS – Health, dental, vacation days, 5 paid sick days, mental healthcare, gym membership reimbursement, and staff discounts.
- CAREERS – We have people that go from washing cars to running dealerships. We have so many career path success stories, we’re tripping over them! Whatever your vision for your future, we will help make it happen.
- KNOWLEDGE – You’re going to end up knowing a lot more than you’ll ever need. With our internal Barnes University training programs and manufacturer factory training, we never stop learning.
- INVENTORY – No inventory challenges here! We have a large list of new and used vehicles in stock to sell, and management is committed to growing these inventories throughout the year.
- PEOPLE – We are hardcore car fanatics, people who don’t even have a license, Hot Wheels collectors, parents, animal-lovers, geeks, musicians, writers, gamers, foodies, movie buffs, bikers, artists, caffeine-addicts, amateur comedians, and more. You’ll make friends here, guaranteed.
- FAMILY VALUES – Join an established, family-owned business that is expanding with our community and provides a culture and environment that you can be proud to represent.
Our hiring process:
1. You find or are sent this job ad.
2. You read the ad.
3. It piques your interest.
4. You tell us you’re interested (apply, email, call, shout from the rooftops).
5. We call you for a quick chat and you tell us all about how awesome you are.
6. You come in to meet the team and prove yourself worthy.
7. You’re hired!
8. You brag to all your friends and family about your sweet new life.
- Previous sales/customer service experience is preferred, but automotive experience is not required as we will provide extensive education for your product knowledge, and we will train you for success with our sales process and proven systems
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Proficiency with vehicle sales software is an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Driver’s license in good standing and clean driver’s abstract required
- Open to learning
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Effective negotiation skills, with ability to make sound decisions
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with customers
Discover a world of opportunity in an Automotive Sales role at Barnes Wheaton GM – South Surrey! Apply today!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Surrey, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person