We are currently hiring a Full Time Evening Shift Supervisor to serve our members and customers at our Brandt Street C-Store & Gas Bar located in Steinbach, Manitoba! The main hours of work for this position will be evenings. Occasional weekend may be required.
What we provide:
Clearview Co-op values all employees and offers a compensation package incorporating a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and recognition programs for service. Our full-time positions will be able to take advantage of:
- Competitive wages
- Time-off benefits, including paid vacation and sick days
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental plan, extended health care, group life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Pension plan with matching employer contribution
- Education assistance and scholarship programs
- Career opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
What you’ll do:
You will provide our members and customers with a welcoming and friendly experience while assisting them with the products and services they need. Some of the main duties will include:
- Live our brand, “You’re at Home Here” by presenting a positive, collaborative, and professional image of the organization to all customers, visitors, suppliers, and team members.
- Exemplify our company values: People, Integrity, Excellence, and Responsibility.
- Provides support and guidance to fellow co-workers when Manager or Assistant Manager are not present.
- Ensure store conditions are consistently upheld to the required standards.
- Report any errors, incidents, or complaints to the Manager.
- Address member and customer concerns in a professional manner.
- Compute and receive payments accurately and efficiently.
- Pump-attendant duties
- Some maintenance, stocking, cleaning duties, as required.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.clearviewco-op.crs
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail Operations and:
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
- You have a passion for great customer service and come to work with a positive attitude.
- You are an exceptional team player and can build great working relationships.
- You have great organization and time management skills.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You exhibit good safety awareness and judgement
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants during the interview and employment process.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] October 6th, 2023. You can also apply by submitting your resume and cover letter in-person, to the Store Manager at 110 Brandt Street in Steinbach, Manitoba.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-20