Victoria Strong Manufacturing is a wood processing company, which manufactures custom interior doors and wood trim. The company is based in Mississauga, Ontario and has been operating since 2007. We are a family-owned business looking for a customer service representative to join our fabulous team.
Day to day tasks:
- Answer all incoming calls.
- Assist any customers that would like to place orders (walk in customers, e-mail inquiries, telephone and/or website).
- Main contact for commercial customers (i.e. create sales orders based on their purchase orders).
- Support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to a variety of complaints.
- Processing orders and transactions.
- Notify customers of order completion.
- Schedule customer deliveries & pick ups.
- Main contact for sorting out delivery complications, customer complaints and returns of material.
What is required of you:
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Friendly yet firm demeanor.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Manufacturing experience would be considered an asset.
- QuickBooks experience is considered an asset.
- Minimum 3-year customer service experience.
What we offer:
- Part time hours (30) hours a week.
- Position is required in person from Monday to Friday.
- Hours to be 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, with possibility of extension.
- $22-$23 per hour depending on experience.
- Insurance Benefits after 3 months.
- Be part of a great team.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: $22.00-$23.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person