TCS operates on a global scale, with a diverse talent base of more than 600,000 associates representing 153 nationalities across 55 countries. TCS has been recognized as a Global Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute - one of only eight companies worldwide to have achieved this status. Our organizational structure is domain-led and designed to offer businesses a single window into industry-specific solutions. Our agile industry units have embedded capabilities to enable rapid responses that provide a competitive edge to our customers. This, coupled with a unique Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™), is recognized as the current benchmark of excellence in technology deployment. We have made significant investments in digital technology, horizontal, and vertical platforms, allowing us to successfully serve our clients for over 50 years.
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure solutions, specifically in relation to cloud programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies
- Strong knowledge and experience with event broker-based solutions such as Kafka, Event Grid, etc.
- Experience with designing and building event publishers & subscribers and implementing proper design patters for logging, error handling, retries, etc.
- Knowledge of integration technologies such as API Gateways, Service Mesh, Event, Enterprise Service Bus
- Experience working with technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible or other Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools.
- Expertise with CI/CD tooling such as Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, Vault etc.
- Experience working with at least one of the major public cloud providers (Azure, GCP or AWS) and a willingness to continue to expand your knowledge.
A self-starter with the ability to comfortably operate in ambiguity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define initiative deliverables and be accountable to design and deliver modern solutions that are secure, compliant, cost-efficient, and meet technical, security, and business needs.
- Execute on the DevOps and CI/CD frameworks.
- Proactively identify areas of friction in current deployment processes and drive technical solution s to remove impediments.
- Work with stakeholders, partners, and consumers to identify existing services to transition to new digital stacks to meet modernization goals.
- Ensure all functional and non-functional requirements are met and measurable in all environments.
- Ensure alignment and adherence to enterprise technology, vendor management, and risk standards.
- Lead the troubleshooting and resolution of complex problems to determine root cause and possible solutions, requiring identification and analysis of appropriate courses of action.
- Work with customers to recommend iterations of practices, processes, methods and standards to improve customer outcomes.
Be available for on-call support of platform components.
Tata Consultancy Services Canada Inc. is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resource
Thank you for your interest in TCS. Candidates that meet the qualification for this position will be contacted within a 2-week period. We invite you to continue to apply for other opportunities that match your profile.