About the Company
Rosedale International Education – Committed to Transforming Education
Rosedale International Education Inc. (Toronto, Canada) delivers school learning solutions in K-12 transformative global education. Embracing innovation in academics and technology, Rosedale provides international schools a holistic education solution, supported by an integrated digital learning platform with transformative curriculum and comprehensive quality assurance services, to create life-changing learning outcomes to students around the world. Rosedale International Education operates Rosedale Global High School.
Rosedale Global High School
Rosedale Global High School delivers technology enabled and transformative learning experiences to a new generation of learners. We partner with top international secondary schools to expand access to world-renowned education that empowers students to design their future and meet their full potential as global citizens—with the benefit of studying in their local school’s classroom. We are committed to our growing diverse network and community and are proud to offer the Rosedale Global High School Programs to 6,500+ students across 95 schools in 17 countries—and growing.
Duties and responsibilities
Support the Growth of Rosedale Partner Schools
- Work closely with Rosedale partner schools to identify potential growth opportunities in the regional markets, develop and implement a business growth plan
- Coordinate Rosedale resources to provide effective and efficient support to the growth of Rosedale partner schools in the regional market
- Provide various professional training to Rosedale partner schools on program marketing, student recruitment, business development, etc.
- Establish and upgrade Rosedale branding in the regional markets
Drive Program Marketing and Student Recruitment of Rosedale Partner Schools
- Provide guidance and support to develop a market driven, customized plan to drive program marketing and student recruitment of Rosedale partner schools
- Closely collaborate with Rosedale partner schools to implement the program marketing and student recruitment plan in the regional markets
- Oversee the progress on student recruitment of partner schools, identify risk/issues and craft solutions to ensure enrolment targets are successfully achieved
Overall management and support of Rosedale Partner Schools
- Successfully onboard new partner schools in the Rosedale Global High School program/network, providing superior customer experience to ensure high satisfaction
- Oversee partner schools development and provide comprehensive support throughout their partnership with Rosedale, including but not limited to: program setup, programming, training programs, etc.
- Facilitate the interactions between Rosedale’s academic team and partner schools as needed
- Work as the primary contact person of Rosedale to the partner schools on all non-academic support
Required experience and knowledge
- 3+ years experience of student recruitment in post-secondary education institutions, with proven track of program marketing and meeting student enrolment targets
- Strong business acumen with creativity and effective problem solving
- Self-motivated and quick learner who takes initiative
- Proficient skills and experience working with various stakeholders from different cultural backgrounds
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English (second language is an asset)
- University degree
- Hard working and collaborative, with appreciation for team work to achieve a shared vision
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively a fast-paced corporate environment
This role is temporarily a remote/work-from-home position. The candidate should be able to commute to Rosedale HQ office at Markham at least 2-3 days per week in the future.
Competitive package with benefits. Rosedale offers an extended health benefit plan, vacation time, and opportunities for skill development.
How to apply
Interested candidates are asked to submit an application package to [email protected] subject line: Manager, Program Marketing and Student Recruitment
Your application package should include the following:
- Cover letter indicating the position applied to, career objectives, and fit with the position
- Resume of qualifications and experiences
Applications must be received by Tuesday, August 15, 2023—we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Markham, ON L3R 6G2