Our client, a global leader in their industry is looking to hire an ambitious and motivated Agreement Sales Representative to start immediately for their London, Ontario office.
What our client offers:
- $50,000 - $55,000 base salary plus uncapped commission structure
- Day shift Monday to Friday
- Great opportunity to learn & grow within the company
Your tasks as the Agreement Sales Representative:
Primary activities include targeting, preparation of sales offers for agreements and other new business opportunities.
- Support agreement renewals in accordance with the agreement retention policy.
- Refer opportunities for other products to other sales resources by creating sales cases.
- New Agreement Business Development/Target Development Account
- Expectations to meeting monthly minimum sales quotas
- Responsible for meeting assigned sales targets for agreement-based services and new business Assist in other customer relations or collection efforts
The required qualifications of the Agreement Sales Representative:
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in service-related sales
- University degree or College diploma preferred
- Technical background preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Must have a valid driver's license
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you