Hyatt Place Kelowna is looking for outstanding Bartenders!
Looking for that Full/ Part Time or Sumer Season job to get that extra Income?
At The Placery within Hyatt Place Kelowna, we strive to own the Okanagan wine scene We’re social, and like any great host, we believe great wine paired with great food and friends deserves to be accompanied with outstanding passion and customer care. As a Bartender, you’re responsible for creating a fun atmosphere and flawlessly executing our service standards and personalizing every unique Guest experience. Our team is authentic, carefree, down-to-earth, unpretentious, energetic and fun.
- Contribute to the infectious energy of our team.
- Provide a proudly unpretentious, genuinely energized, totally and utterly carefree atmosphere for our Guests.
- Prepare all beverage items to the highest standard following recipes and procedures.
- Anticipate and respond to the flow of orders to ensure timely completion of beverages for all Guests in the restaurant.
- Be a “know it all” about our regular and promotional beverage and food menus and communicate and recommend them to our Guests.
- Provide responsible alcohol service to all Guests.
- Accurately complete all setup and closing procedures.
- Maintain product quality and presentation standards.
- Adhere to all safe food handling procedures and uphold food safety practices.
- Maintain cleanliness and health & safety standards of your area.
- Follow all operational policies and procedures including accurate execution of cash handling procedures.
- Follow Hyatt Place Kelowna's brand guidelines.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: From $17.25 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- serving: 1 year (preferred)
- Bartending: 1 year (preferred)