Vienneau Insurance has been all about providing “worry pas” peace of mind for generations now. We serve – both our clients, AND our communities – and we have fun doing it. We’re growing again, and are starting to look for our next generation of service-oriented superstars! Are you in?
INSURANCE BROKER - PERSONAL LINES (Home and Auto)
Here’s the test to see if you’re a fit:
- I’m passionate about serving up superior customer service – in person, and over the phone - and believe in treating people the way I would want to be treated.
- I play REALLY well with others in a small team environment. No drama here!
- I have plenty of competitive drive, but also have it completely under control (I use my superpowers for good only ;)
- Continuous learning does not scare me.
- I pull my own weight, and at the same time I don’t hesitate to take on additional to help a colleague in need.
- I’m not one to brag, but I have legit references who will back up how good I am!
So, what would you be doing on a daily basis?...
- Helping our clients Identify their individuals’ insurance needs and making recommendations
- Working in a dynamic team environment where cooperation is crucial to success
- Taking calls and in-office visits from clients and prospective clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with old and new clients alike
- Keeping on top of insurance product developments
- Working on special projects as required
- Helping clients through the insurance claims process
- French-English bilingualism (written and spoken)
- A high-school (good), or post-secondary (better) education.
- You must live within a reasonable commuting distance to our Shediac office.
- You are willing to travel to temporarily help out at our branch offices (all within 25 mins of Shediac) when required.
Previous experience in insurance is an asset, but not required. This role may eventually qualify for partial or full telecommute (work-from-home).
Think you’re our person?... If so, we’d love to hear from you! Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
We follow all our provincial health authorities' current COVID-19 guidelines.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Shediac, NB E4P 2H1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- French (required)
- English (required)
Expected start date: 2022-08-01