Since 2014, Spring Financial has been simplifying the lending process for millions of Canadians facing all types of financial circumstances. Spring offers a growing range of financial products and services which currently include personal loans, mortgages, credit cards and secured loans - all of which are made available to Canadians without having to visit a branch!
We are high-energy entrepreneurs who operate with a real sense of urgency. We have created some of the best in market products and sales processes allowing millions of Canadians to get access to financing online, via text or over the phone – all from the comfort of their own home! To learn more about our products please visit our website here: www.springfinancial.ca.
NOTE: This is a full-time, permanent, on-site position.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Screen resumes and create pipelines of qualified candidates for all departments
- Work closely with the talent team to understand the needs of hiring managers/stakeholders
- Schedule and conduct phone, virtual and in-person interviews
- Spearhead the selection process
- Assist with onboarding documents and processes
- Coordinate logistics to facilitate hiring initiatives, attend local career fairs, etc.
- Handle administrative support including but not limited to reference, criminal, and credit checks
What You Should Already Have:
- Entrepreneurial attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in recruitment or HR-related field
- A diploma or degree in HR and/or a combination of relevant experience
- Resulted-oriented, creative and charismatic with the desire to share a laugh or two with your teammates
Nice to have:
- A background in Sales would be considered an asset
- Experience in marketing or branding
- CPHR candidate
This is a truly exciting time to join Spring Financial and we are looking forward to doing great things together!
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- A great work environment in the heart of Downtown Vancouver
- Transit-Friendly Employer (Transit allowance)