Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
The Business Banking Credit Management team structures credit applications, providing review and analysis for all potential corporate and commercial deals for the Bank. Our professionals offer a full suite of customized credit and cash management solutions to meet the complex needs of our clients. We provide credit administrative and operational support and offer dedicated relationship coverage to the commercial clients. If you want to be a brand ambassador who can help strive efficiencies for the bank, then join our team and make an impactful contribution to TD and your own success.
Can you structure credit for assigned portfolios and assess credit worthiness of potential customers? If so, then apply for the position of Credit Analyst II.
You will prepare credit reviews, approve draw requests and have responsibilities for monitoring and control for driving profitable business growth while adhering to TD's credit risk policies. Furthermore, you will:
- Support the Relationship Manager in booking new business by preparing competitive credit packages in the assigned business segment on time to meet customer needs
- Continually deliver exceptional customer service at every interaction and execute on plans to continuously improve the customer experience
- Lead all aspects of analysis for an assigned portfolio
- Assess credit risk in compliance with applicable internal and external requirements (e.g. financial controls, segregation of duties, risk policies) to increase profitability and enable business growth
- Dedicatedly promote products, sales, services and banking capabilities
- Contribute to business objectives for Operational Excellence
- Integrate the broader organizational context into advice and solutions within own area
- Understand the industry, competition and the factors that differentiate the organization
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and collaboration and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
- Provide thought leadership and industry knowledge for own area of expertise and participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit
- Keep current on emerging trends and developments and grow knowledge of the business, related tools and techniques
- Undergraduate degree and/or over 5 years of relevant experience
- In-depth expertise in own domain and working knowledge of broader related areas
- Proficient in using Windows and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong communications and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt to change in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- A high-energy individual who can be detail oriented and exercise initiatives with minimal discretion
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Commercial Credit Management
Job Category - Primary
TD Commercial Banking
32817 South Fraser Way
Credit Analyst II | TD Jobs