- UP TO $2500 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Autonomy over schedule and flexibility
- New Education Funding
- Self-directed funding for mental health, wellness and/or retirement savings funding!
- NEW Billing Application to allow you to bill and dictate notes while in the community
- Supportive Organizational Culture
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Staff Meetings
- Paid monthly Supervision from an experienced SLP Supervisor
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits + Employee Assistance Program
- Strong administrative/clinical/IT support
- Work within a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment
- Diverse Caseload
- Exciting company events (including our wonderful annual Retreat!)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
What do you need to be successful?
- You have experience completing language/cognitive-communication assessments, planning and implementing therapy activities;
- You are client centered and enjoy collaborating with a multidisciplinary team;
- You are a motivated self starter with superior technical, verbal and written communication skills;
- You have strong computer skills (i.e. ability to work in MS Word and Outlook)
- You have great interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with different personality types and;
- You have a Masters degree to Speech Language Pathology
- You are a member in good standing with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO);
- You have a valid Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle
What is a day in the life of a FA Speech Language Pathologist?
- You will provide individual assessment and evidence-based treatment for cognitive communication/language disorders with adults and children post motor vehicle collision (MVC);
- You will assist clients in establishing and meeting meaningful goals within the home and community setting and;
- You will liaise with a variety of community partners and rehab professionals to facilitate client goals and independence
Who Are We?
FunctionAbility is one of Ontario's leading providers of multidisciplinary rehabilitation services. We provide expert assessment and treatment services province wide to people who suffered traumatic and acquired neurological injuries and severe orthopedic injuries. We are proud of our supportive vibrant culture and our amazing therapists that continue to provide focus and individualized care for our clients!
We are proud to continue to be an award-winning company starting with Rehabilitation Company of the Year (2014), Consumer Choice Award (2016) and most recently Business Achievement Award (2019)! We are also excited to share that we are accredited with commendation (2021)!
FunctionAbility is an equal opportunity employer and provides accommodation for job applicants in accordance with the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you are an individual with a disability and you need accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact Human Resources.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
Work Location: On the road