SAP Functional Analyst
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking an SAP Functional Analyst.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
-Analyze the current SAP solutions environment to detect deficiencies and opportunities for simplification as part of developing future-state road maps.
- Strong communication skills in English in order to effectively facilitate work sessions & workshops with stakeholders.
- Participate in the design of SAP Solution Architecture components (future-state models, patterns, and components) based on business requirements and information technology strategies.
- Provide technical leadership by mentoring and coaching other team members across multiple functional domains of user requirements in support of clients’ objectives (such as rationale, scope, cross-functional and non-functional requirements)
- Demonstrated experience in SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA, implementing the projects and providing guidance to stakeholders’ community, externally and internally.
- Understanding of required integration points among modules and the ability to depict these integration points and translate them into requirements.
- Able to produce SAP workflows as per SAP standards.
-SAP Experience (10+ years)
- SAP Supply Chain / Logistics (MM, PM, QM, WM, EAM) (8+ years)
- SAP S/4HANA (1-2 Projects)
- SAP Certification
- Secret Clearance
: Remote, Ottawa
: 6 Months (with potential extension)