Techify is hiring a Network Administrator to proactively align our clients with our best practices standards so that their IT systems perform optimally. This role is a critical part of our proactive service delivery to our clients and is aimed at reducing client risk, increasing productivity, and ensuring client satisfaction.
Who We Are: Techify saves time and reduces risk for clients by providing Intelligent Technology services and support. We are a high-performance outsourced IT department for more than 50 companies around the GTA.
Our Purpose: To do right by our team, our clients, and our company.
Our Values: Growth Mindset, Going to the Front of the Net, Show the Love
We want to hire you if:
· You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an IT support role
· You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· You have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
· You have Post-Secondary IT training
· You have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with a focus on root-cause analysis to prevent recurring issues
· You have hands-on experience with networking components and technologies such as switches, routers, firewalls, servers, and wireless access points
· You have knowledge of Office 365 administration and Azure fundamentals
· You can create clear technical documentation for internal and external use
· You have excellent organizational and time management skills
· You want to work with a team of people who are the best when it comes to supporting network infrastructure
Things You Might Have Done Last Week if You Had Worked Here:
· Travelled within the GTA for onsite visits to our clients to review their technologies against Techify’s standards and best practices
· Updated the documentation of our client’s current infrastructure
· Assessed our clients’ technologies and systems to make recommendations to reduce risk and improve efficiency
· Met with decision makers to continually develop our client relationship
· Provided onsite technical support for all manners of hardware infrastructure and business software
· Competitive salary
· Corporate performance-based profit-sharing bonus
· Health and Dental benefits
· Group RRSP plan with contributions matched by company
· Yearly technology device allowance
· Paid birthday off as well as paid personal days
· Onsite office gym and games
1. Complete the following Culture Index Survey:
Please note, an applicant will not be reviewed until they have completed the Culture Index Survey.
About Techify Inc.
Techify saves time and reduces risk for clients by providing Intelligent Technology services and support. We do this through Implementing our Orange Certified standards, aligning IT strategy to business goals and delivering a consistent computing experience to our clients.
While most IT teams are consumed by firefighting issues, Techify focuses on fire (issue) prevention to boost productivity and help an organization make the most effective technology decisions to advance their overall business strategy. Techify is a key business partner to more than 45 professional services firms and non-profits of various sizes around the GTA. We have been recognized four years in a row by MSPMentor as one of the top 500 managed services providers in the world and one of a select few on the list from the GTA.
Techify /ʈɛkˈɪˌfɑɪ/ v. To save time and reduce risk with better IT support. Ranked in the top 500 MSPs in the world (MSP Mentor) and one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies (PROFIT 500) five years in a row.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Do you have your own vehicle and G License?
- What's your salary expectations?
Work Location: Hybrid remote in North York, ON