Customer Service Representative:
Hespeler Orthodontics, a division of Strite Industries Limited is looking for a talented individual to join our team in a challenging role that interfaces directly with our Customers, Senior Management and Sales Force.
· Process customer orders.
· Respond to inquiries received through e-mails, phone calls, faxes and online orders.
· Monitor outbound and inbound shipments and resolve any customs issues.
· Support with coordination and preparation of national and international congresses, including submission of contracts and sponsorships, as well as preparation of congress supplies.
· Attention to detail.
· An outstanding work ethic.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.).
· Ability to learn new tasks quickly.
· University Degree or College Diploma and previous similar professional experience preferred.
· Competency in Frenchand/or German an asset.
· An opportunity to work with a small team of engaged individuals in a role that directly impacts the success of our team and organization.
· An opportunity to use and further develop your language skills with our international customer base.
· An opportunity to work for a dynamic organization with a 30+ year track record of success.
· Excellent Benefits & Pension Program (upon meeting eligibility criteria).
Strite Industries Limited is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Job Type: Full-time (Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm)
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $21.00-$25.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- French and/or German (required)
Work Location: In person