Invoicing Administrator, Full-Time (Calgary)
Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and airport services for over 75 years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airports and aerodromes. Our vision is to provide first class services to all customers in the aviation industry by focusing on safety, quality, and customer service.
EFC is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, while upholding the principles of employment equity. Your participation in this important process is greatly appreciated. We encourage applicants to self‐identify as a member of one or more of the employment equity designated groups – Women, Aboriginal peoples, Persons with Disabilities and/or Members of Visible Minorities. The information collected will be used solely to carry out our obligations under the federal Employment Equity Act.
Our Calgary Head Office location is seeking an experienced Invoicing Administrator to support our diverse operations. This full-time in office position.
Reporting to the Account Receivable and Inventory Supervisor the Invoicing Administrator is responsible for assisting with the review and processing of invoices the company will be receiving centrally, computing costs and calculating rates for products and services, posting data, and keeping relevant inventory records.
- Review and verify fuel tickets for all deliveries to ensure proper billings are received from various locations.
- Ensure that fuel deliveries and internal transfers, freight invoices and purchase orders are properly accounted for and posted in the accounting system.
- Receive, verify, and post inventory purchase orders in the accounting system.
- Prepare fuel inventory report for various locations and investigate discrepancies.
- Ensure that accounts maintain the allowable level of fuel variances.
- Reconcile and prepare summary of month end inventories for various locations.
- Compile data, compute fees and charges, prepare invoices for billing purposes.
- Compile data supporting documents to verify accuracy of billing data and to ensure receipt of product ordered.
- Review billing before release to ensure charges are correct and billed to the proper accounts.
- Prepare and distribute invoices to customers.
- Comply with billing and accounting deadlines.
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies.
- Respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries from customers.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly work area exhibiting pride in work performance and contributing to a healthy and safe work environment.
- Ensure exceptional, courteous, and respectful customer service.
- Comply with and participate in the Company’s Health & Safety and Quality programs and initiatives.
- Perform any other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Completion of High School Diploma.
- Basic knowledge of accounting systems, inventory management, budgets, and internal controls.
- Demonstrate ability to accurately calculate, post, correct and manage accounting figures.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Professional, punctual, meticulous, and diligent.
- Able to work collaboratively as a productive member of the EFC Team.
What EFC can Offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- A fun and exciting working environment.
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits for Full-Time Employees with minimal premiums.
- Group Retirement Plan including Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan (DPSP) and a Group RRSP for Full Time Employees.
- A discretionary bonus program based on over all company performance.
- An incredible work environment focused on hard work, fun and celebrating our successes.
- Career advancement opportunities in a variety of industries through the EFC Group of companies which include Aviation, Cargo, Operations, Construction, Facility Maintenance, Leasing, Administration, Heavy Duty Mechanic, Sales, Accounting, Human Resources, Safety, Training.
Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/ for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities within EFC.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Executive Flight Centre; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.