Case IQ helps companies protect their employees, culture, and business through world-class software for uncovering, investigating, and preventing fraud, ethics, harassment, discrimination, and security incidents. We’re proud to count a roster of Fortune 500 companies among our customers, which have relied on Case IQ for managing millions of cases over the past 20 years and helping mitigate billions of dollars in financial and brand risk.
The Manager, Implementation Team will perform a pivotal role of leading a team of implementation resources focused on a value proposition centric approach to implementing and configuring our investigative case management SaaS offerings.
You will be responsible for enabling team members to drive end-to-end implementations and empowering strong adoption of the solution while setting the base for long-term retention. You will become an implementation process, product, and investigative process expert and leverage that knowledge to support talent development and internal and external execution on high quality customer implementations. Internally, you will work cross-functionally as facilitator to ensure your customer and team needs are met throughout the implementation lifecycle.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of direct reports who are responsible for executing the entire implementation process from late-stage sales cycle through go-live and adoption for all new and existing customer product onboardings
- Cultivate talent and enable team members to develop by facilitating ongoing support, coaching, motivation, and career development while helping to effectively address the resource requirements dictated by current and future implementation projects
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer implementation process to support reduction of friction, drive speed to value, and facilitate adoption by customers as well as provide a point of escalation, overarching project support, and customer relationship management
- Become a product and industry expert as well as support design, implementation, and refinement of processes with best practices throughout the lifecycle of implementation that elevates the customer experience while ensuring a purpose-built implementation of the product
- Assisting direct reports with challenging situations, including customer escalations and expectation resetting, both through coaching and through direct involvement
- Drive accountability for implementation execution and consistently review OKRs and key metrics as well as support refining OKRs as the team and business grows
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders including sales, product, development, and IT to facilitate implementations, improve the customer experience, and serve as a conduit for feedback
Who We’re Looking For
- Multiple years of customer facing experience implementing, supporting, and training on SaaS products or within the technology space
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Proven ability to communicate, present, and influence credibility at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience leading the design, implementation, and refinement of processes throughout the implementation life cycle
- Creative problem-solving skills under pressure while working through customer issues
Perks and Benefits
- Work remotely within a flexible work environment (our team spans the US and Canada)
- Competitive company-paid benefits plan starting day 1!
- Generous professional development budget
- RRSP/401k matching program and company stock options
- Half-day Fridays in the summer + weekly meeting free time blocks
Selected candidates will be contacted through BambooHR (please check your junk mail).
Case IQ is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected].