ECHO Power Equipment (Canada), a major distributor of outdoor power equipment across Canada is seeking a talented, team-oriented individual, dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and VIP Service to our dealers throughout Canada in the role of
Bilingual (English/French) Customer Service Representative (ON-SITE)
This position will be located in the London, Ontario office
The Customer Service Representative will report directly to the Customer Service Supervisor and will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties as assigned including timely and accurate answering customer service inquiries, data entry and follow up with clients to provide VIP service
· Enter orders received either by phone, fax, E-mail and verify orders waiting to be released.
· Respond to dealer inquiries by looking up parts, inventory levels, pricing and diagrams.
· Develop long term, productive relationships with customers to respond to and anticipate their needs including upselling relevant products and performing outbound sales campaigns periodically
· Trace shipments and investigate any missing items in a shipment.
· Enter credits and invoices that are received in the Customer Service department.
· Download and adjust booking orders as well as daily EDI orders
· Assist end users in finding the nearest dealer to them; respond to email inquiries
· Prepare translations as required
· Assist with filing, sorting and mail.
· Special projects and other duties as assigned.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, English and (Quebec) French
· A background in Customer Service
· Ability to work the rotating 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. shift
· A minimum of two years’ experience in a computerized environment
· Ability to work within tight deadlines
· Proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
· AS400 Experience preferred
· Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
· Strong data entry skills both analytical and numerical
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
ECHO Power Equipment (Canada) offers a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above qualifications, please forward your resume with salary expectations
ECHO Power Equipment (Canada) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please notify us should you require accommodations during the recruitment process if selected for an interview
ECHO Power Equipment (Canada) thanks all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$23.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person