Do you have a strong eye for detail? We’re looking for a full-time position as Cabinet Maker to join a well-established company specializing in-store fixtures and millwork.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions and processes
- Read complex blueprints, written specifications, and production drawings and modify them when necessary
- Assemble, fit and install prefabricated parts to form subassemblies or finished products
- Position, align and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly
- Inspect finished products for proper functioning and quality
- Ability to work with various materials, including wood, laminates, metal, plexiglass, and solid surface.
- Install and fit all types of hardware components, including hinges, locks, and drawer slides.
- Competent use of hand and power tools, commercial drills, channel locks, vise grips, wrench sets, and similar tools
- All other work as assigned by Supervisor or Team Leader
Qualifications and Experience:
- Perform duties in an organized and productive manner in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Follow verbal and written instructions related to duties
- Follow all proper maintenance, sanitation, and health and safety protocols at all times
- High attention to detail
- Must have reliable transportation
- 3-5 years in cabinet making or other wooden fixtures.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent