ThimbleCakes is hiring a full time baker! We are looking for someone with a love of baking and an eye for detail who enjoys working on a small team.
This is a morning shift, Tuesday to Saturday, 40 hours per week.
- Prepare and bake a variety of baked goods, including cakes, cupcakes, cookies, scones, etc.
- Fulfill daily orders
- Follow recipes and ensure that all products meet quality standards
- Clean and maintain kitchen area and all equipment
- Manage stock and inventory on a weekly basis
- Prior experience in the food industry
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Ability to work as a team in a fast-paced environment
Must have a food handlers certificate or willing to complete one upon hiring
This role requires employees to be on their feet for 8 hours/day with some heavy lifting
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Morning shift
Work Location: In person