Do you have experience in consultative sales such as furniture, lighting, flooring, tiles or appliances? Would you like to help customers see their dream rooms become a reality?
If you have a passion for building customer relationships then you’ll definitely be interested in our In-Home Design Consultant Role.
In this role, you’ll be building meaningful, long-term customer relationships as you take our red-carpet service into customers’ homes to help them choose best window treatments for their needs. Using a consultative, no pressure approach, you will be helping customers brighten their homes.
Let’s discuss how your passion for customers could translate into a career with Blinds To Go – the biggest name in the industry.
- All appointments are generated by the company
- Compensation average is $75 000 with a range of $65 000 - $105 000 annually
- Commission is uncapped
- You will be given a company car
- You will spend part of the week in customer’s homes and part of the week in our closest showroom
- Culture of learning, continuous improvement, and promoting from within
- The Blinds To Go training programs are designed to help each associate create a meaningful career.
- You will be taught: product knowledge, sales techniques, design skills, customer service skills
- You will have continuous opportunities to learn through your Blinds To Go career
What Sets Blinds To Go Apart
- Largest company in the industry
- Best service model
- Manufactured in Quebec
- Head office in Quebec
- Fast growing company which means lots of growth opportunities
Culture of teamwork and positive work environment
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$105,000.00 per year
Work Location: On the road