Job Title : Forklift Operator
- Operate a forklift to move, stack, and organize materials.
- Load and unload trucks or containers using the forklift.
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately.
- Maintain inventory and organize stocks.
- Inspect products for defects.
- Follow safety guidelines for a secure working environment.
- Valid forklift operator certification (Reach and counterbalance).
- Previous forklift operating experience in a warehouse or production setting.
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects and stand for extended periods.
- Good hand-eye coordination and spatial awareness.
- Effective communication skills.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $19.00-$20.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brantford, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Forklift: 1 year (required)
- Forklift Licence (required)
Work Location: In person