We are a web3-focused mobile gaming company that creates innovative, immersive, and engaging gaming experiences for our players. Our games are designed to leverage the latest blockchain technology and give players the ability to truly own their in-game assets. This position reports to the CGO. The successful applicant is required to know, love, and enjoy Baseball.
The Product/Junior Product Manager will report to the Senior Product Manager. The JPM’s responsibility is helping to manage Magmic's current live products. The role focuses on analytics, user feedback, App Store Optimization (ASO), support and working with the Senior Product Manager to prioritize, schedule, and manage feature updates and additions to the live games.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage Customer Support (Uservoice Tickets, Online, and Reviews).
- Create Weekly Support/Health reports
- Report analytics bugs on Jira to help the QA lead understand customer messages.
- Identify, define, and test events, metrics, and dashboards to measure the performance of the games and their features
- Help in the creation and distribution of Reports for our games.
- Work with team members to update the Roadmap for our games.
- Collect data for PM reports and meetings.
- Participate in the definition of LiveOps strategies related to the content, targeting, promotions, acquisition and update releases to maximize the game’s potential
- Research best practices alongside playing and testing competitors' games.
- Using researched data, provide clear recommendations to optimize retention, engagement, and monetization of in-game features.
- Propose AB tests, ensure their correct implementation, and present key findings
- Help to optimize our integrated ad networks to maintain and grow advertisement revenue sources.
- Help with game App Store Optimization strategy
- Work with Game Designer(s) to identify new features to improve game performance.
- Experience working in games or a degree in a related field
- Strong understanding of the games industry
- Strong analytical skills and experience with analytic platforms
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present technical information to non technical audiences.
- 1-2 years prior experience in Project Management
- Works well both independently and as part of a team
- Passion for sport, especially baseball is a plus.
If you are passionate with a strong background in mobile game development, want some work-life balance, as we work remotely, 4 days a week! then we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ottawa, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Product management: 2 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Ottawa, ON
Expected start date: 2023-07-03