Permanent | Full-time | Immediate
By working at JOVACO, you will enjoy:
- A stimulating and friendly work environment, where teamwork is at the heart of our day
- Motivating challenges that allow you to use your creativity and fulfill your ambitions
- The chance to work for a company certified by Flow that offers flexible schedules and work conditions
- The option to work from home, our office, or both!
- A lively social life thanks to our Social Club
- Group insurance available from your first day and a group RRSP with employer contribution
- Discounts available for physical activities and sports, and access to our Employee Assistance Program to support your physical and mental health
- Beautiful offices easily accessible by car and public transportation and located near stores and restaurants, with parking provided
- And more!
Interested? Apply now!
The main objective of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central analyst-programmer is to maintain and evolve the Business Central solutions developed by JOVACO and customize them based on specific customer needs and internal processes.
- Analyze developments interacting with Business Central following internal and client requests.
- Develop user interfaces that interact with Business Central existing modules.
- Develop integrations with the other systems of our clients.
- Create reports and queries.
- Design and perform tests to deliver quality products to clients.
- Provide technical support to development and Business Central consulting teams.
- Write documentation for versions and test plans of customizations so that consultants and developers can install and test various developments.
- Plan tasks for the Business Central development team to prioritize them on a weekly basis.
- Generate applications for products and customer customizations.
- Baccalaureate in Computer Science
- 5 years of programming experience, including 2 years of analysis experience.
- Demonstrates JOVACO’s core values: authenticity, humanism, reliability, and know-how.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Organized and capable of managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Keen on staying up to date with the latest developments in the field of development products.
- Sense of accountability and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English.
- Good knowledge of the AL language and the Business Central product.
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio or VS Code.
- Good knowledge of APIs and web services.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 (Office) productivity suites.
A leader in the business applications space in Quebec, JOVACO Solutions has made its mark of quality products and services over the past 35 years. We strive to shape the future of ERP and CRM business management systems for project-based and professional services firms. As such, we are committed to the development of our expertise and to our continuous learning and growth. The members of our team share our values of authenticity, commitment, know-how, and humanism, creating a work environment where our employees are proud of their work and motivated by ever-changing technologies.