If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! Recognized as one ofNorth America’s Most Engaged Workplaces, we want the best to join our team.
easyhome is Canada’s largest lease-to-own business! We pride ourselves on helping everyday Canadians achieve their personal and financial goals by making home goods affordable through weekly and monthly payment plans.
As a Delivery Specialist, you will have a large impact in ensuring our customers are fully satisfied with our services when they are receiving our product.
No experience, but looking for a career opportunity? We offer full comprehensive training programs to equip you with the tools needed for success.
What’s in it for you:
Benefits and Perks package which goes beyond your base salary:
· Monthly incentive plans
· RRSP and Employee Share Purchase Plan matching
· Health & Lifestyle
· Extended healthcare coverage, including Mental Health and on-demand virtual healthcare
· 5 personal days, company paid volunteer days, Sundays off + paid birthday off in addition to paid vacation days
· Perkopolis employee discount program
· Employee discounts on furniture, electronics, and appliances
· easyloans – employees have access to loans at lower interest rates
· Tuition Assistance Program
· Opportunities for monthly, quarterly, and annual awards
· Leadership development programs – over 70% internal promotion rate!
What you will do:
- Build superior customer sales experiences by welcoming and engaging customers in person, over the phone, and by email
- Demonstrate compassion and empathy for our customers by understanding their situations, needs, and offering solutions
- Communicate the terms and conditions of our financial products and how we can help them achieve their goals
- Support retail operations by supporting the merchandising and maintenance of the store
- Deliver best in class service when delivering our products to customers homes
Who you are as the successful candidate:
- Excellent communicator who is people and results-oriented looking to drive sales and increase customer satisfaction
- Compassionate and operates with integrity on every sale – will care deeply for our customers!
- Some experience in a customer-facing environment
- Full class driver’s license with a driver’s abstract in good standing
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds and move large home goods
- Able to pass background checks (criminal, employment, driving history)
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Smiths Falls, ON K7A 5B8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- This is a multi-faceted position where you will be predominantly dealing with our home goods and delivering them to customers homes. This role will also require your ability to help move furniture, appliances, electronics and home goods which will be 50+ pounds and sometimes operating the company vehicle. Are you comfortable lifting 50+ pounds and going into customers' homes?
- We are open Monday through Saturday. You will be required to work Saturdays. This is a FULL-TIME position, 40 hours per week, 5 days per week (8 hours per day). Typical shifts are between 10am-7pm or 9am-6pm. Are you comfortable with this scheduling?
- FULL Class 5 driver's license (required)
Work Location: In person