Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people with an inspiring vision and who seek stimulating challenges. At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on engaging projects.
We are a firm 100% owned by its employees and we value a collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset. You will have the flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
When you join CIMA+, we welcome you to a place that you can call home.
The Talent Acquisition Business Partner (TABP) will be responsible for attracting and selecting the best talent for services in the engineering consulting field. Their main role will be to develop action plans based on an understanding of CIMA+’s business needs, strategic orientations, and local market trends, while accompanying managers throughout the process and in their decisions.
- Lead the Talent Acquisition process in collaboration with hiring managers, while ensuring an excellent candidate experience
- Act as an agent of change within a context of rapid growth in harmony with the values and organizational culture of CIMA+
- Promote CIMA+’s brand image and attractiveness, both internally and externally
- Keep abreast of the latest developments, best practices and trends to bring leading edge expertise to the recruitment function
- Share expertise in Talent Acquisition with managers and colleagues
- Participate in the development of action plans to attract and retain the best talent
- Participate in the selection, development and implementation of recruitment tools and contribute in the SmartRecruiters ATS launch
- Participate in the development of the strategic TA and HR role within the organization
- University Degree in Human Resources or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in talent acquisition
- Ability to influence the decision-making process
- Bilingualism (French and English)
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
Contact Chantal Fortin