Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Cogir is currently looking for a Property Manager in Laval to manage more than 300 apartments. If monotony scares you, this is the job for you!
- Coordinate with the regional director, interventions requiring a specific action plan.
- Develop and implement the action plan required to maximize rental performance;
- Develop jointly with the regional manager a management plan for a high-level multi-let property.
- Ensure the offer of a high level customer service;
- Ensure the optimal management of his building in accordance with the established plan;
- Manage a multidisciplinary team providing services to the building and ensure the full execution of services at all times;
- Manage the collection of rents and the making of deposits according to the standards in force;
- Management of purchase orders and invoices
- Monthly budget management
- Plan the arrivals and departures of tenants and ensure the optimal progress of these activities, while maintaining the security of the building and its occupants;
- Provide exemplary quality of maintenance for customers, and property spaces and systems;
- See to the management of apartment renovations according to the program established by the regional management;
- Work with the regional teams to carry out capital works and register files with the Régie du Logement;
- Bachelor's degree in administration or in a relevant discipline or 3 to 5 years of experience in the field of multi-housing or real estate
- Naturally focused on customer service and satisfaction.
- Sales/marketing oriented
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis, business plan creation and execution.
- Cellular provided
- Possibility of advancement
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Salary: $50,000
- Welcome and integration program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team
- Social advantages
Permanent: Full Time