We are seeking a Director, Property Management, to join our growing Property Management firm to support our growth in Edmonton, AB. We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing support to a range of Martello’s stakeholders. This role is a great fit for someone who values collaboration, effective leadership, and is looking to advance their career with an industry leader.
- Participate in the onboarding / orientation process for new Property Managers.
- Participate in the mentoring and development of Property Managers.
- Direct Property Managers service obligations and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Oversee Property Managers to ensure compliance with provincial regulations.
- Lead client communication and ensure a professional level of excellence.
- Build relationships with the company’s clients to ensure management continuity.
- Lead business development by relationships with key outside stakeholders
- Provide input to the Office Director, Building Operations Supervisor and the Vice President/CEO on service delivery improvement opportunities.
- Elevate client concerns at an early stage to ensure swift resolution.
- Maintain accurate records and files related to property management. Utilize file and data entry systems to organize property information
- Post-secondary education in Real Estate Management, Business with Real Estate focus, or equivalent preferred
- Have a valid Property Management license along with a track record of excellence and leadership
- 10+ years of experience in residential rental management
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Proficiency with MS Office, software and web-based apps
- Experience with Yardi is considered an asset
Note: The Property Management Director may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $95,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T5S 1V4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- property management: 10 years (preferred)
- Certified Property Manager license (required)
Work Location: In person