HomeFirst HealthCare is a small business in Edmonton, AB. We are professional, supportive, and our goal is to enhance home care services in the community through supported and dedicated staff.
HomeFirst HealthCare is seeking HCA's, PSW's and companion service staff to work throughout Edmonton and surrounding areas. Our goal is to pair our staff with the best match in clients and to ensure distance and schedule is the best fit for everyone. We offer ongoing free up to date training and 24 hour support.
Staff can expect support, coaching, and an accommodating and flexible schedule. We value our clients and our networks and we act with integrity and value in everything we do.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting clients with activities of daily living, personal care, and other health care tasks in their care plan.
- Meal preparation, cooking, housekeeping, and shopping
- Ensuring clients are safe and comfortable, companionship
- Finding ways to improve client's quality of life and wellbeing
- Documenting and reporting
- Completing any required training.
- Providing all clients with dignity and respect.
- Completing tasks with a high level of professionalism, compassion and respect.
- Strong communication, organizational, time management
- High attention to detail
- Ability to provide compassion, empathy, and understanding to the client
- Ability to problem solve through critical thinking and self-education
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job including knowledge proper body mechanics
- Ability to learn and receive training.
- Enthusiastic attitude and energy to provide excellent care and service
- Working Cell Phone with skill to use scheduling app.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person