We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a
culture of inclusion
for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and Summary
Senior Salesforce Developer -SCI0205
Mastercard Cyber and Intelligence (C&I) develops and delivers world-class risk, security products, and services for Mastercard customers across the globe. Ethoca’s Salesforce platform is an integral part of our Business Applications and Operations team, with heavy usage from Sales, Account Management, and Customer Support teams for activities such as onboarding, pricing, and contracting.
The Ethoca Business Applications team is looking for a Salesforce Developer for building and maintaining the code and configurations as well as making enhancements and ensuring the overall health of our Salesforce application. A skilled Salesforce developer will help us to improve our business processes, streamline our operations, and provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Design and instruct the solution framework to the Salesforce development team.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals
- Create POCs for the stakeholders to help them understand the proposed solution and also drive the solution meetings with customers.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum work experience 8 to 10 years of software development and Salesforce integrations
- Salesforce Developer Certification - Platform developer 1/Platform Developer 2
and Experience developing customer-facing applications.
- Experience in multi-system integration
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.