Business Analyst - Meditech
On behalf of our client, Procom is currently seeking a multiple Business Analyst READY Builders for a (12) month engagement based in Port Moody, British Columbia. This client is pleased to offer a remote work model for this role. As this project is in the implementation phase, site visits to complete deliverables will be required intermittently.
Business Analyst - Meditech Job Details
Business Analyst - Meditech Mandatory Skills
- The READY BA Builders, will have extensive experience in clinical design and build within Clinical modules for Meditech Expanse Advance.
- Leverage knowledge and expertise to build designed orders and order sets in MEDITECH Expanse, Advanced Clinicals.
- Participate in design of test cases, perform testing of the application by following test scripts and report bugs as necessary.
- Advise the team members on technical aspects and impacts within MEDITECH Expanse, Advance Clinical that may design/influence design.
- Function within greater project plan report progress, risks/issues to Project manager at defined cadence.
- Work with other Project teams (as required) to ensure system build is in alignment within great workflows.
- Collaborate within groups to establish recommended design; support conversations with robust knowledge of MEDITECH Expanse, Advanced Clinicals.
- Support governance conversations, presentations with technical knowledge of MEDITECH Expanse, Advanced Clinicals.
- Make recommendations/ advise on alternate solutioning options (where applicable).
- Participate in configuration and build activities within all HCIS rings.
Business Analyst - Meditech Nice-To-Have Skills
- Minimum 5 years recent experience in healthcare with a particular focus on IT systems and operational support.
- 10 years’ experience in managing projects to implement business systems.
- Shall possess strong English language oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in optimizations relating to a clinical EHR implementation.
- Possesses experience or knowledge of Meditech Expanse, Jira.
Twelve (12) month contract with the potential for two (2) extensions of six (6) months each.
October 23, 2023
Main office located in Surrey, British Columbia. Consultants will mostly work from home but must have access to transportation to attend on-site meetings in Port Moody, BC when required.