If you are passionate about sales, design and space planning, and possess excellent customer service skills, the Sales Consultant position might be just for you.
We offer a unique product selection and exceptional clientele. Add to that a motivating compensation plan, great benefits and a stimulating in-store environment.
A family-run business operating in the design industry for over 60 years, Jardin de Ville is proud to promote the well-being and satisfaction of both its customers and employees.
Our products range from outdoor furniture and accessories to custom-made cushions and pergolas.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A SALES CONSULTANT:
- Develop expert knowledge of our product collections;
- Welcome and advise clients on our products and services;
- Close sales in accordance with company policies and procedures;
- Develop strong and lasting business relationships with customers
- Achieve your annual sales goal;
- Operate the computerized inventory management system
- Keen interest in the design process (design, layout of spaces, etc.);
- Dynamic personality and a passion for customer service;
- Sales experience;
- Bilingual — French and English (spoken and written) — required for the province of Quebec only;
- Sense of responsibility and strong organizational skills;
- Comfortable with and proficient in computerized technology (inventory system, email management, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A permanent full-time position;
- Job stability;
- A competitive pay structure (including bonuses and sales competitions)
- An incentivizing group insurance plan;
- Comprehensive, paid training;
- Career-growth opportunities;
- Employee discounts
Think you have what it takes?
Thank you in advance for your application. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.