The Company: NeuroRx Research is a leader in advanced brain image analysis and project management servicing the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. We are involved in all MRI-related activities in the context of clinical trials in neurology, phases 1 through 4. Please visit our website at www.neurorx.com.
The role: The Clinical Trial Assistant provides administrative support to all Project Managers in their daily duties, including liaising with clinical sites and MRI facilities. These duties include but are no limited to the following:
· Submit requests for shipment of MRI supplies and trial-specific sFTP account creation
· Issuing trial-specific reports
· Issuing queries to the clinical sites
· Following-up with sites for documentation/scans
· MRI data receipt, handling, QC and result reporting according to NeuroRx standard operating procedures
· Data entries/imports into NeuroRx Web-based Applications
· Review of trial-specific documentation
· Scheduling phone training sessions between sites and NeuroRx
The Clinical Trial Assistant is supervised by a Project Management Team Leader, and overseen by, and reports to the Associate Director of Project Management.
There is a probation period of 6 months.
Education – A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in sciences.
We are looking for candidates who are:
· Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Candidates should have:
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, email platforms and internet
· Experience with MAC operating systems and Linux are an asset
Submitting your CV:
All CV’s must be accompanied by a cover letter indicating why you think you would be a good candidate as well as your salary expectations and e-mailed to Marie-Josée Rho. Please DO NOT CALL. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
**** Employees must live within the Greater Montreal Area. This position is currently remote but all employees MUST come into the office once a week. ****
**Only candidates with the valid work permit to work in Canada should apply!**
**ALL successful applicants will be required to undergo a background check.**
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
** Employees must live within the Greater Montreal Area. This position is currently remote but all employees MUST come into the office once a week. **
Work Location: In person