ShipMonk is the world's largest 3PL for high-growth e-commerce and DTC brands. Since our inception in 2014, we've operated with a singular guiding principle: to help small and medium-sized e-commerce businesses scale by offering technology-driven fulfillment solutions that enable business founders to devote more time to the things that matter most in their businesses. Put simply, ShipMonk helps e-commerce companies stress less and grow more. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, ShipMonk has more than 2,500 employees across facilities in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Pittston, PA, Los Angeles, CA, Bay Shore, NY, Las Vegas, NV, Dayton, NJ, Louisville, KY, Fort Worth, TX, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, Tecate, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and Prague, Czech Republic.
ShipMonk is hiring Forklift operators for our Fulfillment Center in Mississauga, ON (address: unit#2 - 6155 Belgrave Rd Mississauga, ON L5R 4E6) If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career in a fast-paced E-Commerce environment, this is the company for you!
What you'll do:
- Unload containers/ empty out containers and palletize inventory as per the requested standard
- Unload and unpack shipments of productsInspect shipments for any damage and quantity discrepancies
- Report damages or shortages to the Manager
- Match shipments to their associated purchase orders and update receiving document/company database accordingly
- Prepare and organize received stock for inventory
- Monitor inventory levels and perform replenishments on regular basis
- Assist in the daily inventory control and cycle count process
- Help maintain an organized, safe and clean work environment and abide to company policies
What you'll need:
- Hands-on experience with WMS ,excel, RF scanners, receiving and inventory management is an asset.
- Work in a fast paced warehouse environment with willingness to multitask and take ownership for assigned tasks.
- Use proper safety equipment at all times
- Assist other departments as requested
- Valid certification to operate forklift
Wages - $21/hr
We are exceptionally proud of our dedicated, brilliant ShipMonkers - the employees who collaborate to provide first-class service, solve problems, and collaborate to get the job done. We work hard and have fun at work while prioritizing growth, innovation, and diversity as key values. When we add new positions at ShipMonk, we define the role 80% and look for talented individuals who can join the team, run fast, and co-create the other 20% of their job. We need our team to get engaged from Day 1 to do the work and define the work that will make us successful in the near and long term.
We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
ShipMonk is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.