UP360 is using immersive technology to break down learning barriers and modernize the way organizations deliver education and training, all by using technologies like Virtual Reality. We create hands-on learning experiences for academic institutions, non profit organizations, government, and corporate partners across North America. From design and development to distribution and support - we work with our partners every step of the way to ensure they have a positive and successful experience with the technology.
If you are passionate about shaping the future of learning and want to join a company at the forefront of the movement, then we want you as our Client Success Manager (CSM).
The primary responsibility of the CSM is to ensure our clients have access to the necessary training and support resources for effective utilization of our provided solutions. One key metric for assessing customer success is the utilization rate. As such, you will be tasked with monitoring usage across all client accounts and actively engaging with accounts that show signs of diminishing activity. Maintaining regular communication with both internal and external stakeholders is key in ensuring successes are planned and potential challenges identified early.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a highly organized and self-motivated individual, who has a passion for providing customers strategic solutions for their personalized service needs. With a strong technological background, especially in virtual reality, the candidate will excel in troubleshooting customer issues, leading implementation processes, and collaborating across Up360's various teams to deliver a world-class customer experience.
Salary Range is $55,000 - $65,000 annually
- Be a part of the future of education and technology
- Plenty of opportunities to learn, grow your career, and wear lots of hats
- Awesome coworkers who care about nourishing each other’s growth
- Startup life – flexible, relaxed, yet high stakes
- Competitive benefits include employer paid medical, dental, vision, Lifestyle Spending Account and more!
- Generous time off policy that includes unlimited personal and sick time for those unexpected moments that arise
- We value diversity and inclusiveness, and strive to create a workplace where everyone feels accepted and respected
- Fun and engaging team socials
- We enjoy what we do!
The ideal candidate for this role is located on Prince Edward Island. Up360 is a hybrid work environment with a HQ in Toronto and employees across 4 provinces.
- Generate regular reports on customer account health and strategize to ensure each customer gets the level of service they require
- Serve as primary point of escalation when customer issues arise - troubleshooting, and ensuring quick resolution
- Help customers achieve their objectives by advising on best practices for using VR and giving recommendations on other VR programs available
- Collaborate with other Up360 teams (Business Development, Operations, Project Manager, etc.) to deliver a world class customer experience
- Help identify and test other VR applications internally to increase our value proposition
- Support in the creation of individual lesson plans and “how-to” guides for clients
- Lead customer implementation, including onboarding and initial training, both virtual and in person on occasion
- Provide ongoing support to current customers
- Develop assets that assist with customer enablement (blogs, video’s, best practices, FAQ’s, etc.)
- An obvious passion and skill for technology – Virtual Reality hardware is preferred but not required. Examples: Building computers, gaming etc.
- Strong technical understanding of Google Suite, Discord and Microsoft Office as well as other business related programs
- Previous experience and/or the ability to work from home
- Ability to travel occasionally for customer visits and company events
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical thinking to translate data into action
- Strong initiative and drive to innovate
- Ability to manage and be accountable for your part of the business
- Ability to multitask various situations and customers on any given day
- Comfortable appearing in video tutorials and other marketing materials
- Valid Canadian drivers license
- Basic video editing skills using Adobe Suite
- Basic graphic design skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year