Bausch Health Canada is the international head office of Bausch Health Companies, one of the fastest growing international pharmaceutical companies dedicated to bringing quality health and wellness products to all Canadians.
Our team manufactures and markets a wide variety of pharmaceutical and health products that are distributed in pharmacies, healthcare practices and hospitals across the country.
At Bausch Health, we invest in our employees and we believe in the importance of cultivating performance and outdoing ourselves in finding new and better solutions with the aim of responding innovatively and effectively to current needs.
Position title: Sr Product Manager – Allergy & Gastrointestinal
Reports to: Director, Sales Allergy & Marketing – Specialty Products
- Champion the development and execution of the strategies and tactics to launch and promote successfully assigned products.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure optimal current and future development of assigned products.
- Work with all segments of supply chain to manage inventory, forecasts and packaging for the assigned brands
- Work in collaboration with the Market Access Manager for provincial and private formularies issues, pricing and opportunities related to assigned products.
- Collaborate to evaluation of new business opportunities.
- Participate to relevant events/meetings organized by Bausch Health
- Manage the P&L of the assigned brands
- Coordinate all market research projects for the assigned brands.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
For assigned products,
- Develop successful strategies, positioning and action plan and present it in an annual marketing plan.
- Ensure optimal implementation of strategies with all Bausch Health departments.
- Coordinate tools and programs development with selected agencies.
- Justify and follow-up promotional expenses budget versus yearly forecast.
- Justify and follow-up sales budget versus yearly forecast.
- Liaise with the sales force and sales management to ensure the sales support materials meet their needs and are utilized in compliance with marketing strategy.
- Liaise with the Medical Affairs team to ensure optimal development and coaching of KOL’s and coordinates KOLs’ presentations at conventions, conferences, ad boards, consultant meetings etc.
- Track market and competitive environment for optimal plan.
- Recommend future development for assigned products (clinical studies, publications…)
- Work in collaboration with Market Access Manager for provincial and private formularies issues, pricing and opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Business Development department in the evaluation of potential new opportunities
- Liaise with and support Bausch Health US and other markets for the support of the assigned portfolio (if applicable)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 5-7 years in the marketing product manager position. Pharma experience is required. Allergy and GI experience are required
- Specialized Training: Sciences or Administration areas
- Administrative/Managerial Competencies: MBA preferable (marketing or project management)
- Interpersonal Skills/Competencies: Strategic thinking, good understanding of all influential regulations of the Canadian market (federal regulations, provincial regulations, pricing regulations, advertising regulations, etc.), business acumen.
- Other: Dependability and flexibility
CONTACTS (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL)
- Internal: All departments, most commons: Medical Affairs, Sales, Training, Market Access, Finance, Supply Chain. etc
- External: Marketing, Multimedia, Market Research Agencies, Health Governments, Consultants, KOLs & Advocates for assigned products.
o dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of customers (external and internal) and acts with the customer in mind
o establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
o report potential adverse event information, events of special interest and medical device incidents as soon as possible but within 24 hours after becoming aware, regardless of the severity of the event and whether or not you think it is caused by the product. Information should be sent as per Bausch Health Adverse Event Training.
The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.
Bausch Health is committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with equal employment opportunity laws in effect wherever it operates.
Bausch Health is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.