YB Services is currently looking to hire an experienced Parts Advisor to work in/relocate to Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.
This is a full-time position and a fantastic opportunity for someone who is seeking a rewarding role in a fast-paced environment. We specialize in all heavy truck and equipment repairs and carry a selection of OEM brands and aftermarket products.
YB Services is locally owned and has been serving Yellowknife and the Northwest Territories since 2006.
What's in it for you?
- Challenging environment with a variety of opportunities for development and growth
- Relocation assistance for successful candidate
- Opportunity to stay in our staff house for transition (singular occupancy only)
- Bonus based off quarterly sales
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Health/Dental/Vision Benefits after completion of probationary period
- Provide excellent customer services.
- Manage day-to-day parts orders of in-house and field repair work.
- Organize work orders, warranty and purchase orders.
- Monitor parts and core inventory and adjust levels as sales dictate.
- Monitor the parts departments financial performance and set goals to increase sales and profitability.
- 5 + years of hands-on experience in service and parts, especially heavy duty parts.
- Class 5 Drivers License
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong initiative and ability to work well with limited supervision.
- Willingness to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- High degree of accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Programs (Word, Outlook, Excel etc.)
- Experience with daily use of computerized inventory systems preferred.
- Experience with OEM and aftermarket parts.
- Strong understanding of the parts industry (knowledge of heavy truck and equipment parts an asset).
All resumes will be kept on file for 3 months or until position is filled. Successful candidates will be contacted by email to arrange an interview over the phone.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34.00-$45.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- When are you available to start? (Please indicate the notice period required if not available immediately.)
- Are you legally authorized to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocating to Yellowknife, NT?
- Heavy Duty Parts: 5 years (preferred)
- Red Seal Parts Technician Certificate (preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (required)
Work Location: In person