Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
As a team member of the Technical Services group, supporting a fleet of Global Series aircraft, you will:
- Provide technical support related to Global series aircraft to external and internal customers.
- Monitor the fleet for reliability, quality, technical issues and identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Coordinate group activities on fleet operator technical requests.
- Prepare technical presentations for topics related to your responsibilities. In some cases, also do the presentations to Operators.
- Write articles and Advisory Wires, and Flight Operation Notifications.
- Review service bulletins and support on site proofing.
- Support aircraft to external and internal customers troubleshooting assistance, and in some cases travel on site.
- Create software or review files controlling the aircraft configuration.
- Issue and support engineering change requests for in-service issues and support Engineering and Program Office through the change request process.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college degree in Aircraft maintenance (Avionics) or University degree in Engineering (Electrical or Aeronautic).
- You have five (5) years’ experience in aviation.
- You have a good knowledge of aircraft electrical systems and avionics. Global aircraft experience is an asset.
- You are computer literate, familiar with MS Office.
- You are a team player, capable of working well with colleagues and customers, you have a winning, can-do attitude, and are results oriented.
- You have very good communication skills both written and verbal in French and English.
- You are willing to carry a cell phone and travel occasionally on short notice.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Job Customer Support
Primary Location CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status Regular
Job Posting 02.03.2023, 11:03:54 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing