Fuel Delivery Driver Position
Park Fuels Ltd. is a leading fuel supplier of furnace oil, propane, diesel oil, gasoline and natural gas operating in New Brunswick for over 40 years. We are a reputable, family-owned local business and can offer a competitive pay and benefits package.
We are growing and we are looking for experienced fuel delivery drivers to join our team in Moncton.
- Safe and efficient product delivery to both residential and commercial customers of Distillate Fuel (diesel, furnace oil, gasoline) by single axle or tandem oil truck.
- Following the correct safety and delivery processes to meet customer requirements.
- Maximizing Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensuring the proper maintenance and working condition of vehicles.
- Valid Class 5 License and Air Brakes License,
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- First Aid Certificate, WHIMIS, TDG and CPI will be required (company provided).
- PTO-1 Propane Truck Operator considered an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume to:
The General Manager
257 Metcalf St.
Saint John, NB
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Contract, Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you located in Canada ?
Work Location: In person