Part Time Warehouse Associate-Winnipeg, MB
STONHARD, has been the leading manufacturer and installer of high-performance, state of the art, seamless floors, and lining systems for commercial and industrial markets for a century. We are anticipating continuous growth and currently have a rewarding position as a PT-Warehouse Associate in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Why Work for Stonhard?
We are the global leaders in this marketplace, and passionately believe that our success is created because of the great people who make it happen. We are a single source company committed to our customers. We design, engineer, and provide cost effective solutions, helping to maintain and enhance existing facilities and infrastructure, while planning and specifying for new projects.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: To enhance the day-to-day operations of an established and successful division located in Winnipeg, Canada, with over 25 years of unsurpassed dedication and proven success in the Industrial & Commercial Epoxy Flooring Industry.
This Career Position offers you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Ongoing training and support
- A career path that, through your efforts, can lead to rapid growth within Stonhard
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Enforcement of company policies and Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental policies.
- Provide professional customer service support
- Other duties as assigned
- Facility; daily open and closing and maintenance (cleaning & small repairs)
- Receive stocker shipments and check for accuracy, making sure that everything is recorded properly
- Prepare cycle counts as required
- Maintain inventory stocking levels/returns
- Pack and prepare orders for shipping
- Schedule product deliveries to job sites ensuring appropriate transportation is used
- Participate in meetings as required
- Installation Team support & services, as needed
- Must have own means of transportation & hold a valid Driver’s Licence
- Available to work Part Time Monday to Friday 7:00am to 11:00am or 8:00am to 12:00pm
- The ability to lift 50lbs with ease, 75lbs on occasion
- Experience in a warehouse setting
- Experience using a Forklift an asset
- Basic Computer Skills
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background check
- Stonhard will accommodate people with disabilities as required. If you require any accommodation through the hiring process, please let us know.