The industry leader in play and recreation products has an opening for a detailed oriented, results driven hand-on RFP coordinator in Calgary, Alberta
We are seeking for an energetic, highly motivated, experienced RFP coordinator who is well organized, detail oriented and possesses excellent communication and computer skills.
Preference will be given to those with experience in preparing RFP and administration documents for an Architectural firm, construction company or parks and recreation with the right personality and character for a small office environment.
- Provide sales support for 3 territory managers
- Complete tender opportunity searches
- Daily updates on or CRM system
- Complete quotes and RFP packages
-Working from the Head Office in Calgary, Alberta
- Attend weekly meetings with internal collogues.
Desired skills and Experience:
Minimum of 2-3 years of previous administrative experience is required. Experience with Microsoft and google support is a must. Additional experience in Hubspot is considered a strong asset.
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant or in a similar role is preferred
- Proficient in using Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) or similar software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
The candidate must be extremely organized, to handle multiple projects at once (multi tasking is essential). This person will also be skilled in prospecting new business through tender searches and first contact with potential clients, while maintaining good rapport with existing clients and assisting them, and the sales managers with documents and other administrative tasks. This position requires someone who is completely self-motivated, with good energy, and who thrives on to-do lists. This position also required hard deadlines for document submittals. The ideal candidate will be committed to hitting these deadline and working with their team to support this.
Park N Play Design, will give the successful candidate extensive training. Our company offers a competitive compensation package and we are looking for the right fit for this long-term position.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
About our Company
In the last 20+ years, Park N Play Design has become one of the leading park and recreation equipment suppliers in Canada. Here in Park N Play, we are proud of our reputation as being a "one stop shop" for all park and playground needs. Even more so we are proud of our capacity to fulfill those needs and we specialize in:
- Playground Equipment
- Playground Surfacing
- Playground Installation
- Site Amenities
- Shelters and Shade Structures
- Dog Park Equipment
- Splash Parks
- Indoor Play Spaces
- Bike Parks, Pump Tracks, Skate Parks
- Outdoor Fitness Equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $49,000.00-$54,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rocky View County, AB T1X 0L7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have reliable transportation? Public Transit is not available.
- Do you have any experience with RFP's and RFQ's?
- Do you have any experience with tender searches?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Office: 3 years (preferred)
- Administrative: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person