Job Title: MRI Technologist Company: Multi-modality medical imaging clinic (OCH Initiatives)Interim hiring: 4-6 MRI technologists Location: Brampton and Scarborough and Ottawa (offices will be in these locations)Reports to: Manager (Chief Tech) = TBD Timeframe: Start date –Fall 2023MRI Technician Description:To help us grow a company, we’re seeking an experienced MRI professional to join our entrepreneurial venture. Are you a patient focused MRI Technician with excellent clinical skills looking for a great environment and growing team?This could be the opportunity for you
The MRI Technologist performs high quality diagnostic images to assist the physician with the diagnosis and treatment of patients. The key accountabilities include:
- Patient care including greeting the patient, explaining the upcoming test, reviewing the requisition and completing the medical history form.
- Instructs or aids patients for procedure
- Patient safety
- Observes the patient during the diagnostic procedure from the control room and summons medical aid when necessary.
- Operates MRI equipment to produce the highest possible quality diagnostic result with minimum discomfort to the patient.
- Follows MRI safety regulations and guidelines to minimize risk to other staff and patients,
- Conducts examinations in accordance with CMRITO, MRI and companies’ protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Applies independent judgment and critical thinking during the examination to ensure that all appropriate data is accurately captured in the images.
- Maintain work areas in a clean and orderly condition and ensures the examination rooms are properly supplied, equipped and operational before, during and after each shift.
- Ensures that all equipment is well maintained and in good working order and assists in maintaining a current inventory of routine laboratory supplies.
- Attends team meetings and updates.
- Maintain continuous professional development in MRI through self-study including attending courses or seminars.
- 1 year experience in a similar role performing MRI is an asset (GREAT to have – but not a must)
- Current MRT (MR) registration in good standing with CMRITO (College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario)
- MRI diploma/degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word and Outlook)
We offer a competitive rate, comprehensive benefits, Work Perks.
We offer attractive relocation support
- CMRITO license (required) - CAMRT
44 hours a week
$53 an hour
Education stipend - $2K
They will be hiring for the next year - so they are opening 3 clinics in fall 2023 but they will hiring right into 2024
519 Euclid ave
647 294 3626