We are professional, customer-centric software technology consulting firm, hiring right candidates for our top Banking clients in Canada .
Our ideal candidate is an experienced Senior ISAM Developer (Min 7+ years of IT experience is must) . We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the latest technologies and can lead the delivery of nimble and scalable applications. A successful candidate will deliver results within a fast-moving agile environment.
- Monitors and ensures service restoration of infrastructure, applications (online and offline), and security, while meeting service level agreements.
- Install and configure IBM Security access manager, fixpacks configure, interfaces, networking, policy servers and LDAPs.
- In-depth understanding of ISAM components and its functionalities and ability to debug issues in real time.
- Knowledge of Advanced access concept such as OpenID connect and OAuth mechanisms and create definitions based on client requirements.
- Implement Active directory integration / LDAP integration for credential validation against Security Director Server.
- Knowledge of SAML federations / OpenID connect to implement SSO between various trusted applications
- Configure networking, static routes, DNS and other network related configurations.
- Configure various access polices for client authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of IBM WAS to do application deployments.
- Understanding of LDAP such as ISDS and Basic knowledge of Linux OS.
- 7+ years of work experience in Security and/or Identity Access Management as a developer
- Detailed knowledge of existing vendor appliances such as IBM ISAM
- Experience with Single Sign-On (SSO) / federation integration tools (IBM Security Access Manager, etc.), protocols (SAML, OAuth/OIDC, WS Fed, FIDO2), and multifactor authentication (MFA) and risk-based authentication (RSA, TMX, etc.) solutions.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Web technologies (XML, SPML/SOAP, REST, WebSphere, Tomcat, Firewalls, HTML, JSON).
- Knowledge of DevOps technologies and processes for deployment and testing automation.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams from Financial Crimes, Fraud and Technology Governance
- Understands the strategic technical direction of: middleware, continuous Integration and continuous deployment, testing, systems management, enterprise data & access layers, and pertinent styles of computing,
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: $60.00-$85.00 per hour
- Candidate should be Canadian PR/ Citizen of Canada and the job location is Down Town Toronto and its a Hybrid model, Weekly 2 days office. Do you agree with this?
- IBM ISAM: 5 years (required)
- IT: 7 years (required)
- WebSEAL: 2 years (required)
- SSO LDAP OAuth: 3 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M5B 1B6
Application deadline: 2023-09-30