Looking to make a change to a company that is growing rapidly and having fun? Look no further and let’s talk about an incredible opportunity at an incredible company – Univerus.
You see, we are doing things differently here at Univerus; we are a global enterprise software company providing unified solutions to Local Government, Utilities and many other public and private entities with our cutting-edge UNITY platform. As Project Manager, you will act as the first point of contact for customers concerning their individual projects as well as ongoing business requirements.
We understand that our employees are the backbone of our success and therefore we are seeking motivated and talented individuals to join us on this exciting adventure. At Univerus, we believe in investing in our employees' growth and development, making this the ideal company for anyone who wants to continuously learn and advance. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our customers and the future of our organization and have fun doing it.
- Develop project plans, including budget, schedule, and communication planning.
- Keep management and team members informed of project status, proactively identifying, and addressing issues.
- Participate in discovery sessions with customers and internal teams to assess system states.
- Monitor progress against the plan, ensuring alignment with goals.
- Enforce scope management and follow proper change control procedures.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and liaise with other functional managers.
- Communicate project updates to stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Mitigate risks and manage changes to project deliverables to minimize delays and customer impact.
- Negotiate modifications and / or trade offs to project scope or delivery dates with client, based on project deliverables, contingencies, and predefined acceptance criteria.
- Conduct post-implementation reviews and incorporate lessons learned into process improvement efforts.
- Ensure that milestones and work in progress are approved according to contract acceptance criteria, invoiced on time, and paid in a timely manner.
- Up to 25% travel, as required by project.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in a PMO.
- 5-10 years of Software Development Project Management experience
- Strong problem-solving skills. Must be able to analyze information to make independent decisions quickly and effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience negotiating resources and deliverables within a matrix organization.
- Experience in managing projects involving multiple customers and vendors.
What will set you apart:
- Experience in managing large ERP projects.
- Experience with SAP Business ByDesign or be willing to work towards certification.